Monday, May 4, 2009

To whom it may concern....


Hii!! My name is Celia and I am the stage manager of Mad Patterns. I am 18 years old as a first year at the University of California, Santa Cruz, affiliated with College Eight! My hometown is good ol' Bakersfield and I was born and raised there, and really, Bakersfield is not that bad. A lot of people think that it's really boring and there's just cows and fields, but there's more to it! We have some bomb candy and ice cream, in my opinion.. anyway, my major right now is Music Major and is considering Business Management Econ, and I would LOVE to do a do something in the theater major/minor also. Throughout my high school, I've done theater productions and many theater projects, so I have a few theater jobs (like stage managing) that I have experience with. Hm.. I think that's basically it. Oh yeah, hopefully in the future, I want to do something in the entertainment business as a manager, or really anything behind the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Nice bio. Maybe you could be the camera person on the interview if your group decides to do that.

    AL

    ReplyDelete