Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Picture of the bus stop


So right after we decorated the bus stop, I was one of the last ones to leave, because I was literally waiting for a bus at our decorated stop. I went on the bus, and there were about 5 people, all of them staring at the beautiful set we did. One got off the stop, and went to the box, and they were asking if the person that did this, forgot the presents. The guy that got off the bus went towards the boxes, and pushed it, making sure if it was heavy or not. Well the box fell and he picked it back up. People were smiling and asking what was this about, but I thought it was a very good idea. Many people enjoyed it, and when I heard all these comments, I smiled. Well, here's a picture for right now. Video is hopefully coming! I just need a desktop of some sort..
Thank you for the people that came!! It was a brilliant idea overrall and was enjoyable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment