Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Didn't have a camera, but then, there was bluetooth. :D


Soooooooo
I don't really own a camera, but I have a dvd recorder.. but I needed a picture of my collage on the blog. Recently, I found out how to set up bluetooth on my blackberry, and now, I used my phone to put up my picture!! I was very excited when I realized what I did, and now, I can post my beautiful collage. :D

It was fun doing it. I chose a few things I thought was what represented me. Even the cosmetics on the collage, I've either use them now, or used them before. And others, I thought that it was important, especially in a girls life. So, this collage is either I was interested in it, I use/used it, or just made me agree with what they had to say. I hope this collage shows a few things about me, and also following the assignment, :) but, I heard just make a collage, and I did, and made it relate to myself a bit too. Thanks everyone!!

~Celia

No comments:

Post a Comment