Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hi Folks



My name is Sarah. I am a designer in the theater group "Mad Patterns" and hope I can bring a lot as well as take something valuable away from this class...that sounds criminal but it's not like that :) I am an art major and pretty much thrive on creative thought and production. So far I feel that my artistic input will be well received because of the variety of creative production that has been displayed in this class. I believe that the world will have a hard time accepting blooming artists though because of this atrocious economy, but this class should help me find either this area as a department that I'd want to invest my artistic technique in, or not at all; but that is the purpose of this class to me--to help me discover what I want to do with my life as an artist.

(Here's my collage):

No comments:

Post a Comment